The Copper metal is often found in nature as various minerals. In the presence of air, heat and humidity, a thin layer of copper oxide is produced. If these oxides are exposed to air, they react rapidly with oxygen, causing the copper vessels to turn black.
To prevent the dishes from turning black, several solutions have been suggested, which are mentioned as follows:
1. To remove stains from a copper dish, rub a slice of onion to clean it faster.
2. To prevent too much copper from entering the food and destroying the inner layer of the container in copper containers Do not cook acidic or sour foods.
3. Do not scratch copper utensils when washing to protect the protective coating.
4. Dishes that have lost their lining should not be cooked because excess copper is stored in the liver. It can cause liver failure, as well as copper poisoning, which can cause symptoms such as nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
5. To wash copper utensils, do not put them in the dishwasher and dry them quickly after washing.
6. Dip one half of a sour lemon in salt and rub it on the affected area to clean the very dirty parts of the copper utensils and make them shiny.
7. Boil a tablespoon of salt, a cup of white vinegar and some water in a bowl for a few hours to clean very dirty parts of copper utensils. Then cover it with a solution of soap and hot water Wash and finally rinse and dry.
8. Dissolve a teaspoon of salt in a cup of white vinegar and add flour to make a paste. Spread the dough on the surfaces of the dish and leave it for fifteen minutes to an hour, then wash the copper dish with warm water and dry it with a soft, clean cloth to make it shiny.
9. Use hot water and nylon scotch tape to wash copper dishes and avoid washing them with high-abrasive detergents.
10. Copper polish is useful for removing stains on the dish and maintaining its radiance.
Buy over 100 thousand tomans
Ability to pay for the order on the spot
Product warranty and return up to 7 days
24-hour communication and support